Is this the place for you?
- Community-based training in a strong Family Medicine community involving only our Family Medicine residents
- Full range of information technology (office-based EHR, computerized inpatient hospital orders and records, digital radiology and lab, mobile computers and wireless network)
- One of the strongest full-spectrum Family Medicine OB training experiences in the country, including primary training in C-sections and operative vaginal deliveries
- Strong procedural emphasis (especially operative OB and endoscopy)
- Faculty members who are primarily focused on mentoring, supervision, oversight and advice (for life issues as well as medical issues)
- Large-volume OB, Medicine, and Pediatrics services including full ICU management
- Excellent Sports Medicine training including a Sports Medicine Fellowship
- International Family Medicine Fellowship program
To broadly train our residents so that they will have competence, confidence, and comfort to practice Family Medicine in any setting, whether suburban, rural, urban or overseas.